Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Speculation: December DRG III novel could be a USS Robinson novel

About two weeks ago I reported about a David R. George III novel called Original Sin slated for late December.

Back then I speculated that it most probably will be a Star Trek novel. Digging a little bit further it seems that it not only will be a Star Trek novel, but very well could be a U.S.S. Robinson story set in the Gamma Quadrant. What leads me to this speculation is this:




 photo original sin_zpslzvb6k7x.png 

I googled the ISBN number given in the Original Sin entry at Simon & Schuster's site and the link title says Gamma: Robinson First Mission. When you click on the link you end up at the same entry I linked to in my earlier post, so please take this speculation as exactly that: a speculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment